- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or Gas Mark 4.
- Place the sun-dried tomatoes and basil into a food processor and blend until they are a paste.
- Gradually drizzle in the olive oil to the paste.
- Cut out two squares of greaseproof paper, approximately 25cm/10in x 25cm/10in in size, and lay two slices of Parma ham on each piece of paper to overlap.
- Spread the sun-dried tomato paste over the Parma ham slices and lay a cod fillet on top.
- Roll up the paper around each fillet to make a cylinder parcel then carefully remove the paper from each of wrapped cod.
- Place the parcels onto a lightly oiled baking tray.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until cooked all the way through.
- Serve straight away.
- 75g sun-dried tomatoes
- 15g fresh basil
- 37½ml olive oil, plus extra for oiling
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices Parma ham
- 2 cod fillets