- 12 slices Serrano ham
- 4 eggs
- 150ml double cream
- 25g freshly grated parmesan
- 30g fresh basil leaves
- Few mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spinach salad
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 or 180ºC.
- Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients except the Serrano Ham and spinach salad
- Mix the ingredients
- Place the Serrano ham around the muffin tin base.
- Pour in the egg mixture
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until set.
- Serve with lightly dressed spinach salad.
- Chorizo and Squash Risotto Recipe Serves: 2Preparation: 30mins
- Chilli, Red Onion and Chorizo Potato Bake Recipe Serves: 2Preparation: 50mins
- Pasta Bake with Prosciutto Recipe Serves: 6Preparation: 40mins
- Roasted Cod wrapped in Parma Ham Recipe Serves: 2Preparation: 50mins
- Serrano Ham with Eggs Recipe Serves: 5Preparation: 15mins